< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NE / UT / FL CCW Class - Sunday May 2nd  (Read 987 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
NE / UT / FL CCW Class - Sunday May 2nd
« on: April 09, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
I am offering a NE, FL and Utah Concealed Carry class on Sunday May 2nd in Syracuse, NE. Convenient for both Omaha and Lincoln residents

7:30am-5pm Pre-registration is required. $125 for the NE class only $150 for both NE and Utah

If you are interested, please email me chris (at) neccwtraining (dot) com and I will give you all the details.

If you already have your Nebraska permit and just want to take the Utah portion of the class, cost is $50

More info at: www.NebraskaConcealedCarry.com

Offline akclark

• NFOA Full Member
    • CryptoSpace
Re: NE / UT / FL CCW Class - Sunday May 2nd
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 09:06:25 PM »
Would we have to mail something in or pay some free in Utah or is it automatically granted with the class?
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." -Thucydides

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: NE / UT / FL CCW Class - Sunday May 2nd
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 09:12:57 PM »
Would we have to mail something in or pay some free in Utah or is it automatically granted with the class?

The cost of the Utah permit (to the state of Utah) is $65.25. This is good for FIVE years. After that you pay a $10 renewal fee to renew for 5 more years. (no class required on renewal)