< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Cancelled, date changed. Intro to Self Defense Class  (Read 894 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Cancelled, date changed. Intro to Self Defense Class
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
We still have openings in our May 9th class. If you are a novice shooter and own or are thinking of buying a firearm for self defense, this is the class for you. Students with little or no experience are welcome. Quit reinforcing bad habits or techniques. SIGN UP TODAY!!

- Shawn
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:41:08 AM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Pam

• Forum Member
Re: Intro to Self Defense Class May 9th 2-8PM
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 07:08:52 PM »
Hi Shawn,

I am a new business owner and am concidering getting a gun. I would like to get more experienced in defending myself should (God forbid!) some sob decide to mess with me.

How often do you hold these classes? I would like to attend but obviously Mother's Day isn't an ideal day to do this for me.

Do I need to have a gun to attend?

Pam

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Intro to Self Defense Class May 9th 2-8PM
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 06:29:37 AM »
I am sorry for not replying sooner, I missed this post.

I try to schedule this class once a month, so just keep your eyes on the schedule for future classes. If the May 9th class doesnt fill I plan on moving it to May 22.

No you dont need a gun, the range will supply a .22 cal pistol and ammo as part of the class.

If you have any more questions feel free to post or PM me.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com