< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Bullseye  (Read 1360 times)

Offline leadmine

• Forum Member
Bullseye
« on: April 27, 2010, 09:16:43 PM »
Hello,

I am recently relocated to the Grand Island area. Are there any Bullseye leagues, clubs, or matches in the area? Thank you.

A-FIXER

Re: Bullseye
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »
Not that I am aware of leadmine, but the grand island rifle club offer outdoor lighted pistol/rifle range on nice summer nights and heated indoor range for pistol only, and rifle 25,50,100,150,200 yard outdoor backstops and a claybird thrower mounted to deck, you need to attend the newcomers night and the cost is 50.00 yr and must be an member of NRA, and you have your own keys to go anytime you want without additional cost....if you need more infor pm me A-FIXER.

Offline leadmine

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 10:47:42 PM »
Thanks for that tip on the rifle club. Anyone know where the closest Bullseye shoots are? Lincoln? Omaha? Anywhere? I'm kinda surprised Bullseye isn't very popular here, but i guess its been declining for some years now. Thanks for any help!

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 10:28:12 PM »
I shot a bullseye match.....once.

Stuffy bunch, compared to pinshooters.  To each is own, I guess.....
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 08:46:07 PM »
Check out Heartland Shooting Park, they have many different types of matches/leagues