< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Walgreens shooter: 'One chance'  (Read 817 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Walgreens shooter: 'One chance'
« on: April 30, 2010, 04:57:16 PM »
http://www.omaha.com/article/20100429/NEWS97/100429444#walgreens-shooter-speaks-out

Harry J. McCullough talks about the shooting that happened Monday night

Walgreens shooter: 'One chance'

By Leia Mendoza
WORLD-HERALD STAFF WRITER
? Crime/Courts

Harry James McCullough took it personally. The former security guard was standing at a Walgreens checkout counter when he saw two masked men, one with a sawed-off shotgun, enter the store. Marquail Thomas, 18, pointed the shotgun at customers and yelled, ?Nobody (expletive) move!''

?There's no doubt in my mind what they were going to do,? McCullough said Thursday. ?There was no time to react. You only have one chance.?

More at the link

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 09:13:11 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Walgreens shooter: 'One chance'
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 07:29:52 AM »
?To me, he's just a robber in a mask,? he said. ?I think the city has had enough of the crime.?

Amen to that! We are sick and tired of watching/reading the news and every night there is a shooting in Omaha. We hear over and over again how random people walking in the street are shot and killed. Many of these are still just kids. The gangs are out of control and are targeting anyone they happen to get into their sights such as pulling up at intersections and gunning people down in their cars, blasting people as they come out of the grocery store etc. We the citizens of the Omaha metro are fed up with the constant killing of innocent human beings! For all the families out there grieving today, we feel for you! And this is why we concealed carry permit holders carry guns. To protect not only ourselves and our loved ones but also the people around us!