< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: students sent home for showing pride for their country on cinco de mayo  (Read 811 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
And it's not what you think  ::)
Found this front page yahoo today, now I'm so pissed off, I might not be able to sleep.  :angry9:
But yet I love the  irony of the whole situation.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/local-15749667/19585803

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Hardwood83

• Powder Benefactor
  • Molon Labe
I saw that earlier- our nation is off the tracks.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
I saw it on Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. It pissed me off. The school should be sued into bankruptcy. This is what happens when you have the state in control of schools. Stupid political correctness takes over. That was an outright violation of free speech and just because a fight "could" brake out because somebody is wearing an American flag on AMERICAN SOIL because some others were wearing the Mexican Flag on a FOREIGN COUNTRY's holiday is just outright ridiculous. If and when a fight brakes out you punish the evil doers (the ones that threw the first punch). Instead teachers/principals usually choose to punish the innocent with the guilty. That is not a way to teach children right from wrong if they get punished for whatever they do may it be right or wrong.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
When I brought this up at work tonight, we also discussed waging a huge court battle, only to come to the realization that we would only be suing for our own tax dollars. Now, if one was to sue the individual faculty member(s) who made and carried out the decision, then justice may be served.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane