< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: BBQ Joint Offers 10% Discount for Open Carry  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
BBQ Joint Offers 10% Discount for Open Carry
« on: May 06, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »
Man, I've gotta check out VJ's BBQ in Moscow, ID

"Also, shameless plug: The Sister and Grumple Dan are the owners of VJ?s BBQ in Moscow. Joe?s wife, Barb, ran into The Sister at the grocery store the other day, and they partook of some of their excellent BBQ shortly thereafter. (I?m particularly fond of the pulled pork, and potato salad.)

Anyway, with so many gunnies coming to town, I figured now was a good time for a shoutout and to point out that not only are they an open-carry-friendly establishment, they actually offer a 10% discount to open carrying customers. So, stop in, introduce yourself, show off your hardware and try the best BBQ on the Palouse!"

A BBQ joint with a Gadsden Flag and Declaration of Independence on the wall?  Plus 10% discount for open carry?  Nice.  We have anything like that around here?
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: BBQ Joint Offers 10% Discount for Open Carry
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »
Wish it wasn't so far away.  I love BBQ.

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member
Re: BBQ Joint Offers 10% Discount for Open Carry
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »
Yeah, wish we had something like that here. Well we know that Starbucks coffee respects open carry.