< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: LCP pocket holster  (Read 2349 times)

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
LCP pocket holster
« on: November 28, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »
What do you use or recommend?  Pics welcome!
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: LCP pocket holster
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »
 :P

Ummm....... a bigger gun?

:P
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »
I've completely talked myself out of an LCP, or even a Kel-Tec...... But back to orginal question...

I like the DeSantis Nemisis pocket holster. Available at Cabela's for around $10 or $15. I have one for my J frame and also one for my Glock 27.

http://www.desantisholster.com/n38.html

http://picasaweb.google.com/cmzeeb/ChrisZeeb#5274111189268460834
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 10:14:01 AM by Chris Z »

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 11:40:29 AM »
Mika holsters come highly recommended but I've had one on order since July and it's not here yet.  I'm pretty close to asking for my money back and getting a Nemesis. 
NRA Life Member.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: pocket holster
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 06:36:06 PM »
I have heard that good things come to those who wait.......

You generally can have 2 of the 3:  Quality, Economy, and have it Right Now......
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline rluening

• NFOA Full Member
Nemesis good. Mika AWOL.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »
Disturbing to hear that Rich has been waiting since July - I ordered two Mika's at the beginning of October, and was really hoping they would show up soon. When the owner called me, I think he said he was running an 8 to 10 week wait. I think I need to send him an email.

I also carry a j-frame in a Nemesis - it works well. Ok in pants pocket. The past few weeks it's been dropped into my coat pocket quite often. Difficult to access IWB under 2 or 3 coats...

I have one for my Glock 27, but have not found many pockets that I can cleanly draw it from. I don't think I've tried the coat pocket I carry the 642 in, though.

/rl