< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I love Brownells!  (Read 634 times)

Offline m0par

• NFOA Full Member
I love Brownells!
« on: August 19, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »
Last night, I placed a small order. Then, after hitting the submit button, I realized I didn't order the main thing that I needed. So, I immediately placed a 2nd order for that item. I was going to email them asking if the orders could be combined, but got sidetracked and it never got done.

I received an email this morning stating that the orders were combined to save shipping, without even asking!

That's customer service!

(Just thought I'd share :) )
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 07:49:44 PM by m0par »
"Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty."--John Basil Barnhill

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: I love Brownells!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
The best thing about Brownell's is the customer service.

No questions asked returns for items you don't like, or need, or just didn't work out the way you wanted.

Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Rodney Moorhead

• Powder Benefactor
Re: I love Brownells!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 08:41:02 AM »
They are awesome and the people there know there stuff too.  Good folks and an asset to the firearms community. 
...Com on wanre niht scri?an sceadugenga