< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Significant Developments in Terror Threats Since 9/11, Officials Say  (Read 694 times)

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/homegrown-terror-threat-significant-officails/story?id=11699198

"Groups affiliated with al Qaeda  are now actively targeting the United States and looking to use Americans or Westerners who are able to remain undetected by heightened security measures," Mueller said. "It appears domestic extremism and radicalization appears to have become more pronounced based on the number of disruptions and incidents."

Read more and watch video at the link
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Significant Developments in Terror Threats Since 9/11, Officials Say
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »
This shouldnt suprise anyone on this forum I hope.

We should ask ourselves what are we doing to prepare for a terrorist attack? You think a .380 Ruger in your pocket or a gun left in the glove box of your car will do much against a terrorist with an AK, or one wearing a suicide vest?

There is a lot of talk on this forum about "if only someone had a gun, they could have made a difference". As an individual could you make a difference in an attempted mass killing? It wont be the Military or Police it just may be one of us that needs to be prepared to act.

One of the best classes Ive ever attended was the Active Shooter Terrorist Interdiction Course hosted by Suarez International. That class showed me scenarios I never even contemplated getting involved in, and then showed me how to prevail. Our enemies are preparing, are you?

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com