< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Who has a gun club membership- check in  (Read 13430 times)

Offline Randy

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • "Liberty or Death"---------"Don't Tread on Me!"
VooDoo69 And Others Interested in ENGC
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 01:58:31 PM »
You are repeating yourself.I am now offering you a tour of the range and will gladly attend the new member orientation meeting with you and any others who are interested. Than you can make your decision based on a educated opinion, after the range visit and the range rules.
Just because you attend a new member orientation does not mean that you must join.

It is great to get outdoors with your favorite firearm and shoot some holes and or some big metal plates all the way out to 600 meters.
The BH is a mere 25yds..
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 02:00:14 PM by Randy A »
Let us never forget 9.11.01
 "She Never Begins An Attack, Nor When Once Engaged, Ever Surrenders:"
An American Guesser Oct.3, 1775

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Who has a gun club membership- check in
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2008, 09:54:57 PM »
I had a great time today on my first visit to the Lincoln Ike's range.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 09:24:49 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 10:27:05 PM »
No secret handshake I know about!

Dang....and I thought that we could keep Dan hangin' on this one.  ;D

I am gonna start one...try and guess what it is...and I am officially an Ike's member as  of tonight.

First of all, welcome to Ike's   8)  ....today would have been a great day to be there weather-wise....wish I had the time today, but couldn't fit it in.

Second of all re the secret handshake....let me guess: first elbow to elbow, then knuckles to knuckles, then fingers locked together for a thumb war, then 1 round of thumb war, followed by a high five...did I miss something in that mix?  ;D
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Glockmon

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 08:00:36 AM »
I've been a member of the E.N.G.C. for 13 years . It's made sone nice range changes over the years . Hey Dan W. my boss lives in Lincoln and is also a member of the Lincoln Trap & Skeet . Do you know Dean Hoag ?

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 07:31:19 PM »
I've been a member of the E.N.G.C. for 13 years . It's made sone nice range changes over the years . Hey Dan W. my boss lives in Lincoln and is also a member of the Lincoln Trap & Skeet . Do you know Dean Hoag ?

I don't recall that name  ???, but I am terrible about that until I have met someone several times or they wear a name tag at the events. But if he is shooting registered trap in Lincoln, I am sure to have met him, and I will keep his name handy for the next shoot. I am hoping for another January thaw around that time  8)
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Mikee Loxxer

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 01:09:03 PM »
Member of Weeping Water Gun Club for the past three years.

Offline Toster

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »
Oh where do I start.....Oak Creek Sporting, Lincoln Trap and Skeet, and just became a member of the Ikes.  I often shoot at the bullet hole, and sometimes at 4 seasons...but only when I feel like I need a good dose of lead lung.

I enjoy all facets of shooting, shotgun, rifle, and handguns.  If I were to chooses one probably shooting sporting clays.  But then again I have never tried any of the pistol matches.

Offline Tom B

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 12:00:30 PM »
I'm a New member of NFOA and the forum.  I belong to Weeping Water GC and shoot in their CMP Garand and military bolt rifle matches, NRA highpower, 3-gun, bowling-pin and practical pistol matches.  I Also shoot at ENGC but have not joined yet. I'm also a Bullet Hole member, it is a great place to practice handgun.  I hope to get to the Ike's for their Rock Your Glock shoots this year.  Full disclosure, I am the CMP match director at WWGC and think we hold some good matches.  C'mon out.

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 07:28:12 PM »
...and sometimes at 4 seasons...but only when I feel like I need a good dose of lead lung.

;D ;D ;D   Hahh....way true, way true!!  ;D ;D ;D

But then again I have never tried any of the pistol matches.

8) 8) 8) Come to Rock Your Glock at Ike's...first one is in April!!  It's way cool, way cool!!   8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 07:30:22 PM by Aldo »
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 05:44:18 PM »
Another fine afternoon passed today at the Izaak Walton league rifle range in Lincoln. I didn't  see any of you folks there  :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 05:45:17 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder

tonopah

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
I am a member of the Platte river sportsmen`s club in North Platte.

Offline sar4937

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 07:02:56 PM »
I am a member of the ENGC, and shoot regularly at the Bullet Hole matches.
ENGC Trap

Offline Rule#.308

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »
Eastern Nebraska Gun Club here.  50yd, 100yd, 600yd, and a new 300yd should be done this summer.  CMP matches on most Thursdays except when the weather is bad.  NRA sanctioned matches, military matches and lots of pistol stuff too. Visit www.engcinc.org for virtual tour as well as match calendar.
Don't pick a fight with an old man.  If he's to old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Offline Blkcat

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »
Is anyone here a member of the Bellevue Rod & Gun Club??  I am interested in joining and sent a an e-mail to the contact listed on their web site asking whether they are accepting new members, and if so, what the requirements are.  I have not received a response.  If anyone on this forum can provide that info, please let me know.

Thanks, Clay

Offline Mike M.

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 03:44:06 PM »
Member of The Bullet Hole and hopefully after this Tuesday ENGC.
Mike

USAF 82-88, American Legion, NFOA,  NRA

Offline schoolcop

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 11:37:36 AM »
Would like to join either Weeping Water or Eastern Ne G.C.  I live in Omaha and don't care for shooting indoors. Took up rifles a year or so back and so need a good place to shoot-em.

Offline Rem870Exp

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »
I'am pretty new to the whole gun thing, Ive got a Remmington 870 Express but no good place to shoot it, I would really like to join a gun club where I can make more us of my shotgun.  I would like a place in any county nearing Lancaster County.  Besides that my only other requirement is that the dues to join dont put me in the seat of a bankers chair asking for a loan.  Any info is greatly appreciated.

Offline Partsman257

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »
I'm a member of the Southwest Nebraska Rifle and Pistol Club in McCook.  We have a nice covered firing line and concrete benches.  Range is pretty short, only 100 yds, unless you have the range to yourself, then you can stretch to 200 yds.  We shoot pistol, mostly bowling pins, and benchrest, centerfire and rimfire.  Our benchrest is pretty much sporter type rifles, no ARA or such.  Once in a while someone gets a wild hair and we try something else, three position, rimfire silhouettes, cowboy action silhouettes.

Offline jakub

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 05:33:00 PM »
I belong to Oak Creek Sporting Club. Really friendly people out there. Club is a couple miles north of Loma near brainard NE. Mostly I shoot trap, pistols, or rifle. They also have hunting out there.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 06:10:19 PM »
I'am pretty new to the whole gun thing, Ive got a Remmington 870 Express but no good place to shoot it, I would really like to join a gun club where I can make more us of my shotgun.  I would like a place in any county nearing Lancaster County.  Besides that my only other requirement is that the dues to join dont put me in the seat of a bankers chair asking for a loan.  Any info is greatly appreciated.

Lincoln Isaak Walton League.  Linky is somewhere around here
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.