< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Last Chance in 2010 - Final Nebraska Appleseed in Lincoln, Nov 20/21  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Re: Last Chance in 2010 - Final Nebraska Appleseed in Lincoln, Nov 20/21
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 10:59:01 PM »
Heh.  I believe there's an event on the 300yd range both days and the club didn't want to close the other rifle range to the members.  So, have fun shooting!  I think now I'll be making target stands this weekend.
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »
Great, now we can have more volunteers at the Fremont gun show this weekend, who's up to help?
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »
Disappointed this didn't work out, but the reasons are logical.  Not worth ruining the range over.

Oh well, just one of those things.

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »
Rescheduled!  See here: http://www.nebraskafirepower.com/forum/index.php?topic=3015

You can earn a new special Winterseed Rifleman patch and practice running your rifle in more challenging conditions.  Warning:This Appleseed is not for the Sunshine Patriot
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein