< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Woo-Hooooo!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Woo-Hooooo!
« on: October 18, 2007, 11:05:26 AM »
Eldest has her Nebraska Hunter Safety Card! She also missed exactly 0 on the exam, which is more than I can say for myself when I took the test back when dirt was new....

A Public Thank You to Mr. David Miller and Mr. Richard Erixson for volunteering their time to teach the class to 20 new hunters.
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Kim

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Woo-Hooooo!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »
Ahhh yes, When Nick (14) finally got his Hunter Safety Card, he was just as excited. The patch was the first thing he showed me when he got in the car and all the way home he talked about the testing and counting the days till he could go hunting. When we finally arrived at home, I remember him walking in the door and then doing a "dance" in order to show off his card to Jay. I just love his excitement!

A new batch of hunters/gatherers is born!

nick

Re: Woo-Hooooo!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 09:03:21 AM »
it was a good day!!!
   i couldnt help but to explode with "dance fever" knowing that i can hunt now i always love target shooting and being out in the wild and when i got that card i could do both at the same time!
   i did show off some "amazing?" dance moves  ;D