< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Does the Bullet Hole still have IDPA matches?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline joemerchant24

• NFOA Full Member
Does the Bullet Hole still have IDPA matches?
« on: March 08, 2011, 03:47:22 PM »
The info is no longer on the Web site and since I left Omaha (sob!) I'm a bit out of touch.

Anyone?

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: Does the Bullet Hole still have IDPA matches?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »
Nope!
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: Does the Bullet Hole still have IDPA matches?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:04:25 PM »
The Bullet Hole cancelled out the IDPA/IPSC matches sometime around January, 2010.

Said they could fill up the entire Tuesday evening session, all lanes, with public customers.

Would have more revenue that way.

Never even offered the option of raising the rates to the IDPA/IPSC shooters.

I used to look forward to Bang-Bang Night at the Bullet Hole.   All gone.   No more mixing with the Great Guys and Great Shooters.   Used to learn a lot and have a lot of fun.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer