< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: HASTINGS GUNSHOW MAR-19 & 20  (Read 1371 times)

A-FIXER

HASTINGS GUNSHOW MAR-19 & 20
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:24:06 AM »
I will be able to work the show both Saturday and Sunday... due to me not able to go to omaha or lincoln lately.... if you are also going to be there Scott, put me and my Dad " Dennis" .....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 10:34:11 AM by Dan W »

Offline shaggy853

• Steel Benefactor
Re: HASTINGS GUNSHOW MAR-19 & 20
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 08:37:19 AM »
if help is requested, i could pry be of assistance on sunday.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 07:18:50 AM »
The NFOA does not have a table there, that I know of.  The NFOA is not actively recruiting at gun shows anymore.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 07:39:27 AM »
The NFOA does not have a table there, that I know of.  The NFOA is not actively recruiting at gun shows anymore.
I agree that pond has been fished pretty hard. I for one am recruiting every chance I get. I have been selling off a bunch of items thru CL and such and if thru (steered)conversation I sense gun ownership, I drop our name and cause and hand over a calling card with a "tell your friends".  Just my $.02
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 09:43:52 PM »
Correct, I burned myself out after two years of hard recruiting. Sitting at the table for two days and getting 20-30 people signed up was hard to do.

If you want to help out and man a table, let me know. Kearney is coming up and it is in a new building this year. Sorry for the late post, just have not been with it lately. 
The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.