< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Glock grip reduction  (Read 2369 times)

Offline bubba803

• NFOA Full Member
Glock grip reduction
« on: March 15, 2011, 01:07:08 PM »
Is there anyone in the Omaha area that does Glock grip reductions and stippling?  Looking to get some work done on my 19 and don't want to ship it off if I don't have to.  Thanks.
I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood;  I plan on leaving it the same way!

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: Glock grip reduction
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »
I believe Cylinder & Slide in Fremont will do this........ However be prepared to give up your gun and wait for several months

Offline rluening

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 03:24:12 PM »
Stippling is easy enough to do at home. There are several how-to discussion threads online.

Never done a grip reduction. Looks easy enough, but screwing up has some consequences.

/rl

Offline bubba803

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »
I believe Cylinder & Slide in Fremont will do this........ However be prepared to give up your gun and wait for several months

Thanks, I'll check them out.  I know a lot of people have done reductions and stippling themselves but I don't have the guts to try it. 
I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood;  I plan on leaving it the same way!

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »
http://www.bisongrip.com/Index.html

He is located in the Omaha area. Ive seen his work first hand and its very nice.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline BellevueTom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 09:43:35 PM »
Aaron at Bisongrip did a full stipple on my Glock 19 a few weeks ago.  He does very impressive work.  The stippling is beautiful and made a significant improvement in my grip.  He's also a very nice guy and will take the time to see what your needs are.  We are lucky to have him as a local resource and I believe you will like his work.