< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Anti-Gun Propaganda or Valuable use of Time?  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Re: Anti-Gun Propaganda or Valuable use of Time?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
As far as I know,Chris won't enter Omaha.  Rick, check your messages.
RJ

Oh I occasionally drift on that side of Harrison if I have to....... I just make sure not to spend a single penny in that city, and I feel pretty dirty when I cross back into the clean fresh air of Sarpy County

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 09:28:22 PM »
Are you actually reading what Im posting? Not sure were you get Im trying to "protect" anyone. The only one of the three Ive ever met is Jake and I know he can take care of himself.

Since these are the guys whose legal opinions we have to be concerned about, I think you ignore them at your own peril. Ignorance of the law is never an excuse. My personal opinions, and yours for that matter, about the law really dont matter at all.

Not sure what metal detectors at HS sporting events has to do with this discussion. But with the large gang presence at many OPD schools, along with episodes of violence at HS events, Im sure the only reason for these detectors is to catch CCW holders violating the law.

And you are certainly welcome to call my credibility into question, this is only the internet afterall. And for all you know I could be a 12y/o girl posting during breaks from playing Call of Duty.

But seriously, take it down a notch. Here, maybe a smiley face will make you feel better ;D

- Shawn

I can vouch for Shawn NOT being a 12y.o. girl, though I'll bet he IS pretty good at Call of Duty.

;D
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:56 AM »
If Shawn IS a 12 Y/O girl, he is the UGLIEST 12 Y/O girl I have ever seen. But, he does have a neat Subaru car with the GO FAST front bumper on it.
WØCHF

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
If Shawn IS a 12 Y/O girl, he is the UGLIEST 12 Y/O girl I have ever seen. But, he does have a neat Subaru car with the GO FAST front bumper on it.

I`ll take that as a compliment.

Dont have the Subaru anymore. Sold it and aquired some American muscle.

"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline Greybeard

• Bronze Benefactor
  • Live Free or Die!!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 09:39:34 PM »
Nice ride Shawn. Good choice.

Stan
WØCHF

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 07:15:02 AM »
Did anyone attend?  If so, could you give us a report?
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 07:20:38 AM »
Yes, I was there... As were a few others.

Surprisingly Marty Conboy was very good to gun owners... To the point of "who are you and what did you do with Marty Conboy that hates gun owners?"

The Fed guy (retired OPD) is a waste of taxpayer money and was not a very good speaker and his presentation about Project Safe Neighborhoods was weak.

Sgt Ratonia from OPD was great! He is a gun guy and gets it. Too bad he is not the usual face speaking and acting on behalf of OPD.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
OH MAN. I totally forgot, thanks guys for making an appearance.  Glad to hear that the other side may be realizing the good guys are NOT the problem.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 09:14:11 AM »
OH MAN. I totally forgot, thanks guys for making an appearance.  Glad to hear that the other side may be realizing the good guys are NOT the problem.

+1

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 03:50:24 PM »
That's great news.  Thanks for attending.