< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: It is Official: It WAS Weiner's weiner  (Read 1133 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
It is Official: It WAS Weiner's weiner
« on: June 06, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20069435-503544.html

I know it is childish, but I just had to say it.  That arrogant Alpha Hotel Anthony Weiner has finally admitted that the photo of the man parts was, in fact, his man parts.  Not only that, but his Tweeter account was NOT hacked into.  He intentionally sent the "Weiner" photo to the woman and had several explicit conversations with other women.

This is not an attack on Democrats, rather a comment on all politicians.  I know they are just human, but when will they understand that in this day and age, everything they create in digital media can, and likely will, be (no pun intended here) exposed.

I have a few rules in life that I live by: 
One rule is "I will not eat at an ethnic restaurant where a word in the name of the restaurant does not exist in that culture".  An example would be "Chinese Buffet": I'm pretty sure that "Buffet", at least in the form that we use it in the U.S., does not exist in China. 

The rule I live by that is pertinent to this story is "I don't take naked pictures of my wife".  On the surface that may seem like a lewd, crass statement, but it has a more serious meaning.  My rule is intended to say, don't do anything, say anything, or record anything that you do not want the rest of the world to see.  Because if it exists, in whatever form, then people will be able to get their hands on it.

I guess I have the false hope that anyone I elect to make the laws that govern our society should be a better person than myself.  Too many politicians, Republican and Democrat, don't live by the hype they sell during their campaigns.

Fly
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:06:49 PM by OnTheFly »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: It is Official: It WAS Weiner's weiner
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 06:58:13 PM »
Not sure that two wieners in one sentence is allowed.
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 08:14:48 PM »
gross

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »
Perhaps Dan can edit the title to something along the lines of "it was that prick's weiner!"
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.