< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Preparedness + Emergency Equipment Site  (Read 2120 times)

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
Preparedness + Emergency Equipment Site
« on: July 07, 2011, 04:52:17 PM »
*UPDATE*: You can now click "Sean's Party" on the right side of the page when you click the link below and it will add you to my "party" and give you the discounted prices. Hope this is easier for everyone. Kymber, the consultant from Shelf Reliance, still requests you email me or her your first and last name and email address after the fact to get setup with a customer account. It provides you with some nice benefits like: pricing discounts, ability to host a party of your own and get free products and half-off products [don't worry if you buy under my party and host your own, the money you spent on my party is automatically credited to yours also!].

Got involved with some preparedness aware people and a company that advocates being prepared as well as long shelf-life foods without huge amounts of preservatives.

Here's the site: http://www.shelfreliance.com/simply_thriving

I would appreciate if you let me know if you purchase anything via PM or email as I get some small benefits from "spreading the word" as do a few of my friends. It is appreciated.

If you let me sign you up for an account with the account manager, she can get you discounts on the products as well.

If you would also like to "spread the word" and get benefits from it, I can advise you as to how that works also.

Thanks in advance.  :D

Please send me a PM with your full name and your email address and I'll ask her to set you up with a customer account. You get some nice discounts (I've seen 10%+ off on some items) and it will help me out also.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:03:07 AM by SeanN »

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: Is it okay for me to post this?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »
PM the site to me, i would like to look it over, always kinda interested in that aspect of things.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »
PM sent.

Also, please PM me (or email me) if you want to have a customer account created for this site. It will get you discounts. I have no problem PMing you the information.

Mods, if it is okay with you that I post the site info, please let me know.

Thanks!

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 07:25:01 PM »
No problem linking to the site as long as we don't turn the thread into an advertising campaign for them
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 07:42:43 PM »
id like to know as well.  PM me if you want/need to.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Preparedness + Emergency Equipment Site
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:53:07 PM »
Updated the OP with the site information.

If you'd like the customer account for better prices, have any questions about products or what they're good for, let me know via PM or email.

Thanks!

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 11:53:48 PM »
I like what i see Sean, I will be making a purchase from them in the near future most likely.
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 01:59:47 AM »
This is one I think is super useful...

http://www.shelfreliance.com/red-cross-microlink-radio.html

It's a AM/FM/Weather radio that also has an LED flashlight and can be used to charge USB devices (including cell phones). It's solar-powered but you can also crank it charge the NiMH battery inside.

So basically, an infinitely renewable battery that provides 3 very good functions.

Also, I bought one of their water filters in addition to the food.

You'd be surprised and amazed at how good the freeze-dried fruits and vegetables are. Best part is, most of it has no artificial sweeteners or preservatives. So it's not bad for you either. Shelf life of 25 years if left sealed! And if you really can't stand freeze-dried stuff... You can add water and it basically makes it like it was prior to the freeze-drying.

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 09:04:58 AM »
Updated the OP with some new info.

Please do click the "Sean's Party" link and send me your info. It benefits you and me. And Kymber is telling me that all the money you spend will automatically be credited to your own party if you decide to host one. So you get me credit and you credit for the sales! Everyone benefits.

Dunno about you guys but I'm a huge fan of free and half-off products. And I can promise you if you host your own party soon and post about it (or email or PM me), I will buy stuff at your party. They have a ton of things I'd love to buy.