< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Donate to the Wounded Warrior Project -- Win a Precision Response Training Class  (Read 665 times)

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
I will be raffling off a certificate for a free Precision Response Training class (of your choice) on December 31st, 2011, that will be good for any class in 2012.

Best thing about this?  You don't have to pay me any money to get your name in the raffle.  (Matter of fact, please do NOT send me any money for this in any way.)

Here's the deal:  The Wounded Warrior Project is, in my opinion, a very important charity. As any military person can tell you, attempting to transition from a military life back to a civilian life is extremely hard once you've been to war--and if the reason for that change is due to injury and disability, the mental and emotional trauma is much worse. 

The Wounded Warrior project is all about trying to help that transition.  It is a very good cause.

So---how do you get your name put into the raffle?  Simple.  Go to the Wounded Warrior Project at http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ and donate.  Send me a copy of the donation receipt that you get in your email.  For every $30 that you donate, I'll put your name in for the drawing.  (If you donate $100, I'll put it in four times.)  On December 31st of this year, I'll draw a name (and put it on video so that you can see it being done) and that person will win a certificate to any one class they want to attend for free during 2012.

If you donate $30---one entry.  $50--one entry.  $65---two entries.  $90---three entries.  $100--four entries.  If you donate several times in the next several months (up until-and-including December 30th)---just keep sending me the receipts.  I'll total them all up, and enter your name in the right number of times.  Feel free to donate more than $100 in the next several months---I'll keep entering your name in the drawing.  :)

Do NOT send me any money.  (I'm not making anything from this, and no, I'm not affiliated with the Wounded Warrior Project in any way.)  Send it to the Wounded Warriors who need help. 

Forward the receipt emails to me at prt@precisionresponse.4t.com

Don't change anything in the receipt (and the receipt doesn't include any payment information, by the way---just contact information) when you forward it. 

Donate like you should anyway.  And you might win a free class.

(I'm also cross-posting this in the "Firearms Training" section since is about a class.  The main thing is that people should donate to the WW Project.)
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com