< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA on the air  (Read 1060 times)

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
NFOA on the air
« on: October 01, 2011, 02:49:18 PM »
Many of you may have heard me this week with Scott Voorhees.  The NFOA has a couple more appearances coming up.

Today at about 4:30 Wesley Dickinson will be on KKAR 1290 AM "Talk Back Omaha" and
Tomarrow Chris Zeeb will be on "Armed American Radio" with Mark Walters also carried on KKAR 1290 AM.  This show runs from 7-10 pm, I'm not certain on what time Chris will be on but our members may wish to tune in, this is a great opportunity for the NFOA to receive national exposure.

Correction I do have an approximate time of Chris's appearance on AAR it will be shortly after the 8:30 pm break so tune in and support these folks that are supporting your NFOA.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 02:52:27 PM by AAllen »

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: NFOA on the air
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
If you can not receive the radio waves from where you live, you can listen online here...

http://1290kkar.com/

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »
Wesley, you represented well.  Your points were well received.

Good luck to Chris on your interview tomorrow.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 04:54:39 PM »
Good job Wesley!

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 05:04:23 PM »
Thanks Rod and Andy.  I didn't get a chance to plug nebraskafirearms.org/join, but the 15 min interview only lasted 10 min!  :laugh:  Ah well.  It sounds like Paul and Jeremy support our position and hopefully we were able to clear up some confusion in the case (that he is a LEGAL resident alien and that Fed and NE laws allow LEGAL resident aliens to purchase firearms) with some listeners. 

I also wanted to throw out a few more suggestions on Bill of Rights Amendments that Omaha may want to ignore for non-citizens, like:
1st - Establish a required religion for non-citizens?
3rd - Allow quartering of soldiers in non-citizens' homes?
4th - Not require a warrant for searches of non-citizens person or property?
6th - Eliminate non-citizen rights to a speedy trial; lock them up for a couple years for minor infractions like speeding?
8th - Is cruel and unusual punishment cool, as long as it's with a non-citizen?
Or let's jump out of the Bill of Rights...
13th - Should slavery be legal as long as the slave is a non-citizen? 
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline KGillen

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 09:31:00 PM »
I also wanted to throw out a few more suggestions on Bill of Rights Amendments that Omaha may want to ignore for non-citizens, like:
1st - Establish a required religion for non-citizens?
3rd - Allow quartering of soldiers in non-citizens' homes?
4th - Not require a warrant for searches of non-citizens person or property?
6th - Eliminate non-citizen rights to a speedy trial; lock them up for a couple years for minor infractions like speeding?
8th - Is cruel and unusual punishment cool, as long as it's with a non-citizen?
Or let's jump out of the Bill of Rights...
13th - Should slavery be legal as long as the slave is a non-citizen? 
:o ...  :) ... ;D ...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 02:49:24 PM »
I caught just a couple of minutes of AAR ..... indeed, the NFOA has come a long way since the restauraunt meet-ups!  Kudos to those of you who have made it happen!
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 05:15:52 PM »
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:22:12 PM by Wesley D »
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.