< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Looking for guidance  (Read 1071 times)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
Looking for guidance
« on: November 09, 2011, 12:28:23 AM »
I am seeking someone in the Lincoln area that has the patience and time to teach me how to handload ammo. I wish to start from the ground up (as if I know nothing, which is not far from the truth), focusing mostly on .223 and .308 heavy match loads. I want to first focus on the basic mechanics/fundamentals of handloading, and gradually work my way up. I realize I could learn from a book, like many do, but would prefer hands on instruction from someone who has some decent experience and knowledge. If anyone is interested, please give me a call or text at 402-405-6251. Thanks.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Looking for guidance
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 09:44:53 PM »
I would really like to offer you some help, but I am not very experienced, nor does my "hobby" running this forum allow much time for it.

I do have a little time in loading .223, but nothing else in the rifle calibers.

I can show you what I do some Sunday afternoon to get you started, if we can agree upon a time (after Thanksgiving)
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.