< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: *Full* Advanced Pistol Level 1&2 Feb 25-26th  (Read 1053 times)

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
*Full* Advanced Pistol Level 1&2 Feb 25-26th
« on: January 19, 2012, 01:33:54 PM »
Well, not really. Its just called Advanced Pistol Level 1 and 2. Boring name, kick ass classes. You wont get a better value for your time and money anywere else.

We have been in the firearms training business for well over a decade and we have taken what we have learned and put the most important material into three advanced classes.

Advanced Pistol Level 1 and 2 are scheduled for Feb 25th and 26th. Each class runs from 2-9PM. Classes are held indoors at The Bullet Hole in La Vista Ne. Cost is $110 per class (like I said, you wont get this level of training, for this cost, anywere)

These classes are only done a few times a year and class size is very limited. There isn't enough room to list all of the material that these two classes cover. Fighting and drawing your weapon under the pressure of an actual attack, close quarters knife defense, fighting wounded, one hand reloads and retention shooting are only some of what you will learn. These classes will fill quickly so register today!!

Class descriptions and requirements can be found here:
http://www.thebh.com/this_course_outline.php?class=8
http://www.thebh.com/this_course_outline.php?class=12

Call 402-596-0367 or go to www.thebh.com for more info. Or you can always contact me through this forum if you have any questions.

- Shawn

« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 07:21:00 PM by sjwsti »
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
Re: CLOSE RANGE, CLOSER RANGE, CQB, COMBATIVE, CIVILIAN WARRIOR CLASS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
Go On.........Take Shawn's Classes.

I Did.

And I can Whip Your Butt..............

Until............You take the classes.

Then it's all over for me.   You win.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »
SFG,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm going to be adding an Advanced Skills Refresher Course to our list of classes in the next week or two. Its 4 hrs of range work going over what we did in Level 1 and 2. With the addition of low light shooting drills and techniques done with and without a handheld light. This should help keep your skills ahead of the newbies.  ;D

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »
Shawn..........

Keep us all posted on the class.

Right now I'm limping around on a cane, recovering from a broken hip earned in a bicycle crash while avoiding a coupla cute kids on the bike trail.   Should be back on two legs, 3-4 weeks.

I'm hoping that you get so busy with other stuff you don't get around to this ASRC until I'm in better shape.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer