< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A little Black and White Gear  (Read 1665 times)

Offline sparky

• NFOA Full Member
  • Site Sponsor
    • Midwest Leather Works
A little Black and White Gear
« on: February 09, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
Here is a little black and white XD gear. I also put a picture of the IWB reinforced throat holster I'm working on, it will be out for sale shortly.  Thanks for looking.

www.midwestleatherworks.com
matt@midwestleatherworks.com

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: A little Black and White Gear
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:00:44 AM »
Very nice work sparky!  I see you have an IWB style in the photo, but I don't see that on your website.  Is that something you are offering?  Also, Do you make any "tuckable" with the metal or kydex belt clips?

Thanks,
Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline sparky

• NFOA Full Member
  • Site Sponsor
    • Midwest Leather Works
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »
The IWB in the picture is something I have been working on for a while, I am offering it for sale in the next couple weeks.  Stays open in the waistband and it has one way snaps on it so you won't have to worry about any of the snaps coming undone unexpectedly.  If your interested in tuckable of custom work just shoot me a pm or email and we can discuss what your looking for.  Thanks for looking. 
www.midwestleatherworks.com
matt@midwestleatherworks.com

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 11:13:36 AM »
The IWB in the picture is something I have been working on for a while, I am offering it for sale in the next couple weeks.  Stays open in the waistband and it has one way snaps on it so you won't have to worry about any of the snaps coming undone unexpectedly.  If your interested in tuckable of custom work just shoot me a pm or email and we can discuss what your looking for.  Thanks for looking. 

Thinking about it, tuckable is not a big concern.  I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have done that with my other holster.  Also, the more I think about it, the less I like tucking a shirt over the firearm unless it is absolutely necessary.  If that is necessary, I already have a holster that can do that.  Now I am just trying to justify another holster.  My holster collection will start looking like my wife's purse and shoe collection pretty soon.  ;D

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 03:26:42 PM »
Looks Great.  I still need to get in touch with you to get a belt to match the holster/mag pouch you made me.