< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Powder in Lincoln  (Read 996 times)

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Powder in Lincoln
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:36:12 PM »
Anybody know where I can get some titegroup in Lincoln other than Scheels? I am tired of their lack of service. Last 2 times I went there I have received no service. The guys at the gun counter ignore me and go to the older people right next to me and when they are done helping them they ignore me again. I really wanted to approach them and flash my stack of cash (I always buy guns with cash, don't know why) and walk off since they don't want my business. Young people (I'm college age) are more apt to go to a store and blow their money than an adult who is more likely to research and shop around. Plus it is like pulling teeth to get someone by the reloading supplies. I would rather pay more and support a local place than deal with them anymore.

Offline Bigtony

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Powder in Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 06:01:23 PM »
Try DEGuns on N 66th street.  Other wise Guns Unlimited in Omaha has the best selection I've seen around here.

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Powder in Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 03:04:01 PM »
Thanks for the response Bigtony, just got back from DE and liked the place a lot. Titegroup was cheaper than Scheels and great prices on swaged 9mm bullets too. Found the place I will be shipping my guns when I order them off Budsgunshop from now on.