< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Armed Doc Helps Others  (Read 612 times)

Offline Ghost

• Steel Benefactor
  • NRA Life Member - 1972
Armed Doc Helps Others
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
I'll bet those people at the clinic were glad the doc with the CHP was allowed to keep his weapon at work.  It's also a given that this story won't get the nationwide play that the OH school story got.

Read the story at the link:

http://journalstar.com/news/national/armed-colo-doc-helps-others-flee-from-gunman/article_392eccfd-2251-5eb5-9fd7-cb07cd71413d.html
A well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free State......George Mason

Offline bk09

• Powder Benefactor
Re: Armed Doc Helps Others
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
Very good read, thanks for posting. Already shared this on facebook

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 04:46:15 PM »
"There was screaming and yelling and everyone was yelling to call 911," Kelberer told The Gazette. "One woman was really upset and kept carrying on and saying, `Somebody hug me. Somebody hug me.'"

Read more: http://journalstar.com/news/national/armed-colo-doc-helps-others-flee-from-gunman/article_392eccfd-2251-5eb5-9fd7-cb07cd71413d.html#ixzz1nuLMCi8T

These kinds of responses just bother me. (Yes someone should call 911, but it's not the end all answer) I would like to think as Americans able to defend ourselves, the response would have been, " Oh Hell NO!  not me, not them, not today!"
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
"Oh Hell NO!  not me, not them, not today!"

My thoughts exactly in that kind of situation.   Then again, that line of thought is prolly why I picked up an NE concealed carry permit  >:D

Gotta love the Doc for doing his bit to help get people out of harms way.  Big props.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D