< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 45 calendar days; UPDATE!!!  (Read 17068 times)

Offline gibbs459

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 45 calendar days; UPDATE!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2012, 03:23:58 PM »
5 years ago my wait time on a new permit was 2 weeks. This week my renewal was 6 days with the mail. Dropped off the application on Monday. New card was in the mail box today. I was told though on Monday, there would be a 4-6 week wait. When I stated the NE statue says 5 business days, and showed her the printout with the application, the lady just shrugged her shoulders and said "I know, but that doesn't mean anything. That's what I was told to say."

Hmmmm.......

Offline farmrboy

• Got Zombies?
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Farmrboy
Re: 45 calendar days; UPDATE!!!
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2012, 08:41:45 AM »
I would have gotten her name and the name of who told her to give that response and include that along with the statute in an email to the Governor. That clearly shows a disregard for the law by the group that is supposed to enforce the law. Granted, your renewal did show up in 6 days, but for them to tell you to expect to wait 6 wks isn't right.
NRA life member,  reloader since 1980, bullet caster since 2012, on Facebook- senior admin Reloading the Hornady Way, admin-The Reloading Room, Cast Bullets and Bullet Casting, NRA, Reloading Mentors North America