< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: It Was A Good Day Today!  (Read 818 times)

Offline RedNeckson

• NFOA Full Member
It Was A Good Day Today!
« on: April 17, 2012, 09:19:38 PM »
Got a grad slam today:

1. Received 2 Polish Bayonets that I ordered

2. Received the Polish AKMS AK-47 Armorer's Kit, that I found on GunBroker for a great price - Very cool set of parts.

3. And most important I received my CHP - 56 days.

Yesterday I received a phone call from the State Attorney Generals office in response to the e-mail I sent, Just basically saying that they were aware of the problem and that they were doing everything they could to get caught up.

Today along with the permit I also received another letter from  Colonel David A. Sankey --

" Dear Mr. Hendrickson
           Governor Heinemman has asked me to review and respond to your April 9,22012 e-mail regarding your Concealed Handgun Permit application. I am pleased to report your permit application was completed and mailed on April 13,2012"

Now other than the e-mails sent I did not call the NSP, I had made the decision not to until I reached the 65 day mark, I think the e-mails sent by everyone along with AAllen stopping by the AG's office was what was needed to bring the problem to everyone's attention - I think they are trying to correct the problem -  So  be patient - They are on the way!

Thank You for all of the advice - I think getting together as a collective was what did it ------ Neal

By the way thanks for the class Rod  :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:29:47 PM by RedNeckson »
EAT THE PAIN

Offline AlanS

• Powder Benefactor
    • ShadduckPhotography.com
Re: It Was A Good Day Today!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 10:03:59 PM »
Great to hear! My day 49 just passed by; 56 would put me one more week away.