< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: BoA anti gun?  (Read 753 times)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
BoA anti gun?
« on: April 20, 2012, 05:51:53 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/20/anti-gun-bank-of-america-tells-gun-company-to-find-another-bank/

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am hoping to convey to you my extreme disappointment regarding your decision to terminate business with McMillan Group, based on political ideology. They are an outstanding company that makes many fine products for military, law enforcement, and sport shooters alike. I find it slightly disturbing that any company with "America" in it's name would proceed to be so hostile and discriminatory towards a business partner who manufactures products for upstanding citizens who wish to exercise their constitutional rights, as well as public servants who rely on McMillan equipment to perform their duties.

I have never been a customer of Bank of America, and I never will be now.

Sincerely,
John

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
Re: BoA anti gun?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
We want to let you know that we hear your comments and questions regarding one of our customers. While we cannot discuss the details of any individual client we work with, we can assure you the allegations being made are completely false. Bank of America does not have a policy that prohibits us from banking clients in this industry. In fact, we have numerous, longstanding customers in the industry.

In reviewing the facts of the case, we do believe there was a miscommunication with this client, and we have already reinforced our policies with our teams and with the client. We have also discussed with the client a transition period during which the client may be able to obtain a new source of funding.

George W. Smith
Commercial Bank Executive

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
Re: BoA anti gun?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 04:40:05 PM »