< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NRA FIREARMS TRAINING  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Maple Creek Gunsmithing

• NFOA Full Member
NRA FIREARMS TRAINING
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »
I became a member of NFOA a few months agot but have not posted yet. I'm trying to get into the swing of things and start posting and following thigns on here. We are currently waiting on our FFL to come back from the ATF and we are teaching NRA classes while we wait.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested in Receiving firearms training, knows anyone that wants to just get instruction and go out shooting and get up to speed on maybe somethings that you havent learned over the years we will gladly teach you. Also, I have taught alot of spouses how to shoot because the husband has not had the patients to teach them! Either way you gain alot of knowledge from our Basic Pistol Class.

My self (Travis vonSeggern) and my partner (Bill Jackson) are both former Army. We love to teach and will work with you until you feel comfortable shooting. Call us or E-mail us for Class Dates!

Travis vonSeggern
Maple Creek Gunsmithing
4461 N. Broad
Fremont, Ne 68025

402-721-1170
maplecreekgunsmithing@hotmail.com

Offline SeanN

• NFOA Full Member
Re: NRA FIREARMS TRAINING
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:00:09 AM »
I suggest you post this in the Firearms Training & Education subforum located here: http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/board,78.0.html

:)