< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Crimestrike on YouTube  (Read 958 times)

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
Crimestrike on YouTube
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:26:59 PM »
Not sure how many might have happened across this, but I recently found this short series on YouTube called Crimestrike.

I think this link will get you to it: http://www.youtube.com/user/rc4401/videos?query=crimestrike

Anyway, I haven't watched all of the episodes, but it seems to be geared toward informing folks about why self protection and arming yourself is necessary. The story telling is quite good in the couple episodes I've watched.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and hope you enjoy the drama. :)

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
Re: Crimestrike on YouTube
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 06:23:19 PM »
Good find. I like.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 06:02:23 PM »
Ditto!
Slowly working my way thru the series. I keep finding it neccessary to post each one to my FB wall.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 07:07:52 PM »
I still like the show, but I'm a couple more episodes in and I've got to say: I wouldn't rely on the videos to show examples of how to use a firearm in self defense. The people telling their stories have made a bunch of boneheaded mistakes. For instance, "family business" shows a pharmacist chasing a would-be robber out of his store and shooting at him.

Another episode showed a guy just blast a bad guy he found in his living room, seemingly before he presented a threat of bodily harm or death.

Anyway, I still like it but don't tout it as training for would-be CHP holders.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:43:03 AM »
Yeah like in Armed and Delicious, she allowed him to walk away with his gun , Although she did admit to realizing it as he was walking away.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane