< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Free Tuesday Nite?  (Read 2031 times)

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Free Tuesday Nite?
« on: December 01, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
IDPA at the TheBulletHole Tues..........
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Free Tuesday Nite?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 04:44:23 PM »
We're gonna try to make it up there.....

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »
Great! I left a message for Hatchet, hoping he'll come, too......... I'll try to bring an extra holster or two......
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »
I did not shoot well at all.......... plenty fast, but that front sight eluded me............ first run 20 Down, with 2 Mikes, second run a bit slower, still had one target with only one hole....... the one next to it had 2 zeroes and a -1............   gotta work on shooting on the move......... :(

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »
Did Hatchet make it up? I had a guy that wanted to come down and look at my Suburban for sale so we had to stick around home. With Christmas coming up, I figured I should be a good boy and try to get the danged thing sold.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: No Hatchet
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »
Just the regular 15 or so....

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 04:38:34 PM »
Got word from Hatchet today. He's planning on going next Tues.  I'm hoping they'll do joemerchant's von Maur drill....

Offline schoolcop

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2009, 10:16:09 AM »
I know this topic has been untouched for awhile but, is IDPA night at the Bullet Hole still very crowded? I went to an IDPA match there probably about 10 years ago and had to wait 3hrs to shoot 10-12 rounds. Just wasn't worth the wait for me. Is it still very crowded or has it thinned out some? I would like to get more involved in organized shooting and that seems to be a good entry point.

Offline Dark Helmet

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 01:25:37 PM »
yeah... what he said...?