General Categories > Carry Issues

Shooting in Westroads?

(1/5) > >>

Jay:
Very sketchy info right now, but apparently Westroads is currently under lock down as there have been shots fired in the mall.

More info as I get it.......

Jay:
I have remained quiet here as everyone has obviously been watching the coverage as it has unfolded. I assure you I have many observations to share, as I'm sure everyone on both sides of the gun control issue do, and will be posting those in the days to come.

For now, let's just pray for the families and friends of the victims of this sensless act, and never again utter the name of the coward that took so many innocent lives.

JimP:
nwjt at the ccwne forum claims to have been onthe scene...... If true, This is a BOMBSHELL.

Kim:
For those of you who do not know, nwjt, is an avid poster on another forum area in regards to concealed carry. His account is very detailed and moving as he was in Von Maur and on the third floor at the time of shooting. 

To read nwjt's account of what happened at Westroads on Wednesday, follow the link below.

http://joemerchant24.blogspot.com/

I have thought long and hard about his story and what would I do if in that situation or if I was in that situation and had been carrying. It sure makes a person think.

I would be interested in knowing everyones thoughts!

JimP:
NWJT has rethought his position on deadly force................. Nothing like Cold Harsh Reality to provide a little clarity....

............. Westroads could have gone like the Colorado Church shooting....... perp walks in, opens fire and is taken out by a CCW holder.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version