< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: An interesting take on the election  (Read 1057 times)

Offline lneuke

• NFOA Full Member
An interesting take on the election
« on: October 02, 2012, 04:29:28 PM »

I'm definitely not a supporter of Obama and would never vote for him, but I think he has a good chance of becoming re-elected.  That being said, I found this video to bring up some interesting topics of discussion regarding what would happen if Obama was president yet again.

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
Re: An interesting take on the election
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
He brings up some good points.  Another good point is why is Mitt after all these years all of a sudden the "best" republican choice? 

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:22 PM »
The only thing this D-bag was right on was that we won in the courts. What idiots like this don't understand is that if Obama gets re-elected he will have the opportunity to put at least 2 more liberal judges on the SCOTUS. Then you can kiss our 2A rights goodbye forever.

Offline lneuke

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 08:19:41 PM »
The only thing this D-bag was right on was that we won in the courts. What idiots like this don't understand is that if Obama gets re-elected he will have the opportunity to put at least 2 more liberal judges on the SCOTUS. Then you can kiss our 2A rights goodbye forever.

You're quite possibly correct, there is that opportunity.  However, for not "understanding" this point, does that make a fellow gun enthusiast a D-bag? 

Infighting doesn't help our cause much, but well thought out discussion and education will.  Sometimes separating your pride from you personal beliefs is what enables someone to establish a more defensible, logical viewpoint instead of becoming stuck behind a wall of insults.

Do I think the video has some good points?  Yes, however, I definitely have my doubts about some of them.

Offline 00BUCK

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 01:05:37 AM »
You're quite possibly correct, there is that opportunity.  However, for not "understanding" this point, does that make a fellow gun enthusiast a D-bag? 

Infighting doesn't help our cause much, but well thought out discussion and education will.  Sometimes separating your pride from you personal beliefs is what enables someone to establish a more defensible, logical viewpoint instead of becoming stuck behind a wall of insults.

Do I think the video has some good points?  Yes, however, I definitely have my doubts about some of them.
I should have prefaced "D-bag" with "I've seen several of his other videos, and IMO he is a D-bag" -