< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Swearing in  (Read 938 times)

Offline lastlapracing

• NFOA Full Member
Swearing in
« on: March 27, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »
THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO SWEAR WHEN I JOINED THE MARINE CORP

armed forces

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.

president's

I do solemnly swear  that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

vice president

I do solemnly swear  that I will faithfully execute the Office of Vice President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

senator

I do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Swearing in
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »
There's something the Libs out there don't get. That thing called the CONSTITUTION.
Obama lied when he took the office. Just like Biden and the rest of the leftists/Socialtist.
Good post Doug.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.