< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Tea party.... Oppurtunity for NFOA  (Read 1308 times)

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Tea party.... Oppurtunity for NFOA
« on: March 29, 2009, 09:06:31 PM »
 I recieved a flyer in my mail box regarding the upcoming tea party on April 15th (tax day) at the Douglas county court house between 5pm and 7pm. This should be a large event (hopefully).
 My personal feeling on these tea parties is that they are not just about taxes. I believe they are about allot more. It is about taxes but I believe it is also about firearms and the general dictator kind of attitude of our governmet right know. These parties reflect the general frustration We the People are feeling right now toward the direction our government is going.
 My thought is that we need to have people at this tea party handing out flyers and talking to people. I will be there with as many flyers as I can afford to print out. I think that this is another oppurtunity for the NFOA to get the word out that we are here. These people are people like us. They believe in freedom and our rights.
 Join me on April 15th and let's get this revolution started to take back our country going.
Rich

« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:58:53 PM by huskergun »
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.

Offline JimP

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Tea party.... Oppurtunity for NFOA
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »
Tea Party would be a Political Rally, No?  No CCW.  Guess OC is the only option? Or is that not allowed either?
The Right to Keep and BEAR Arms is enshrined explicitly in both our State and Federal Constitutions, yet most of us are afraid to actually excercise that Right, for very good reason: there is a good chance of being arrested........ and  THAT is a damned shame.  III.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 07:43:56 PM »
A Tea party is planned  at the State Capitol on Saturday, April 11th, at 1:00 PM.

http://lincolnteaparty.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/tax-freedom-tea-party-press-release-march-31-2009/
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline huskergun

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »
You going or any one from NFOA going. If so take flyers with ya. That's what I'll be doing in Omaha on the 15th.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson.