< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Anyone thinking about going to Lincoln to watch debate on LB430 today?  (Read 2160 times)

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
I'm thinking about possibly taking the afternoon off to go to Lincoln and watch the debate.  Anyone else contemplating it? 

If so, post here.

EDIT: If I don't go, I'll be watching it online and will post updates when I can.  I'm going to try to get ahold of someone down there to see if they think that they'll even get to LB430 today.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 08:53:45 AM by FarmerRick »
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
I'll be in classes all day, any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Jay

• NFOA Co-Founder
I don't think I'm going to be able to make the trip today, although I would love to.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
I just talked to Sen. Lautenbaugh via Facebook, he is "doubtful" that they will get to LB430 today.

Looks like I'll see how things look after lunch time.  I may try to go tomorrow if things fall in line.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline jimburnetto

• NFOA Full Member
Not too surprising.  Those schedules are more like "guide lines".  :)  Thanks for keeping us posted Rick, we all appreciate it.

And a general reminder to anyone who read this, but hasn't contacted their own senator yet.... It's not too late...YET!  Don't delay, do it now.  If you don't know how, please ask!

Offline Burnsy87

• NFOA Full Member
I just talked to Sen. Lautenbaugh via Facebook, he is "doubtful" that they will get to LB430 today.

Looks like I'll see how things look after lunch time.  I may try to go tomorrow if things fall in line.

He's my senator, and we've talked a few times.  I really like him.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

At this rate, I'd be surprised if they get to it by Friday.

Offline Rich B

• NFOA Co-Founder
Where are they at on the agenda?
NRA Life Member.

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
Where are they at on the agenda?

They were on LB396 when I left work, not sure if they got past that one.
Two bills discussed today. ???

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
I hope it takes til Friday afternoon, then I might get a chance to see it
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.