< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Jacksonville Shooting  (Read 694 times)

Offline Thanke

• Forum Member
Jacksonville Shooting
« on: December 01, 2012, 12:56:25 PM »
I'm sure most of you have seen this, but I didn't see it posted. Its something to keep an eye on.
What a terrible mess.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2012-11-28/story/man-accused-killing-jacksonville-teen-charged-second-degree-murder

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
Re: Jacksonville Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 09:49:29 PM »
Sadly, article lacks meat as to what happened... so... rather impossible to come up with an opinion.

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Wildgoose

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:21:37 AM »
Mess indeed. I have run into this loud music thing a couple of times. At my local selfserve carwash. Super loud extreamly vulgar music blasting away wihile the owner dries his car. If your armed its just best to either leave or blow it off. Any attempt to tell the individual to have some respect for other's space is going to end poorly. Sad, but just the way it is. Not worth what this guy is now facing. As a side note at the same carwash I have never had anyone even talk around me while washing deer blood out of the back of my truck in my camo gear. :laugh:

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 09:49:22 AM »
Similar case (much different ending) here in Omaha not long ago:

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Argument-Ends-with-Drawn-Gun-175720581.html

Over loud music....... Unbelievable. I would just leave..... If you can't leave and its that damn bad, call the Police and let them address the "loud music".