< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 2nd right amemendment vote taken from the G & G that we may stand together  (Read 1166 times)

A-FIXER

USA Today Gun Rights Vote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make your opinion heard.

It takes 5 seconds, It is still a live link.

Our new Attorney General has already said firearm restriction is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - send it to other folks and ask them to VOTE! - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms ?

Vote here: Yes!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm

Offline ranger04

• Valued Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
96% yes
3%   no
1% undecided

Offline Matt

• Forum Member
I'm new here and haven't introduced myself yet, but I wanted to comment on this. This is from November of 2007 and hot linking the address allows USAtoday.com to trace the votes to this website. This survey has been spread around numerous times on the online gun boards, just a heads up. I'm not trying to crap on the thread, but I think USAtoday keeps it up either as a joke or error.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 09:08:44 PM by Matt »