< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Looking for Ammo/Bullets today......  (Read 3681 times)

Offline Glock 1

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Looking for Ammo/Bullets today......
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »
Hey Guys! new to the forum and thought I'd add some info. Spoke with Powder Valley in Kansas-they said primers are back-ordered 50 million!!! I know, It's hard to believe but that's what they told me!! A friend of mine and I saw this as a potential problem back in December and we ordered 70,000 primers!! All assorted in LP,LR,SP,SR and 209s. I think we can outlast the buying frenzy that will slow down in time but when is hard to say!! I'll try to pass on information as I get it! Thanks!
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and never apologize for anything." - Harry Truman
Politics is made up of 2 words. 'Poli' meaning 'many' in Latin. 'tics' meaning 'bloodthirsty creatures'.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 11:10:36 AM »
Glock 1, do you have any small  rifle primer for sale right now?  My 5k Backorder from Powder Valley may be a long time coming and I sure could use 1000 to get my reloading off the ground
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

A-FIXER

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
roper.
Isn't that odd the gov's buying the items for the amories and after the one that got elected in office said would be pulling out but just last week stated sending 5000 more troops to quell the new current on going on's in the sandbox. Thats good news on the 40 if you own and haven't got enough to shoot but that make for some high cost just fooling around...

Offline Roper

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 09:51:35 PM »
I was in Columbus yesterday, stopped by AJ Guns - they had quite abit of 9mm, .40 and .45; not much 223.  $15/box of 50 generally caught the 9 and 40'.  They are building up quite an inventory for handguns, tactical shotguns and some rifles and accessories.  They said that they are starting to get some traffic from Omaha and Lincoln.

A-Fixer - I hear ya! Every time I hit the range, I cringe knowing that I will have to replace my inventory - getting tougher all of the time!
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.
Ronald Reagan

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:07 AM »
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=217522

WX2-67116 Wolf? 7.62x39 mm 122 Gr. FMJ 1,000 rds.
$227.47
Was $399.97   Club Price $216.10

In stock at the time of this post.

It will go fast, get it quickly if you want any.
Aim Surplus sold-out a semi-trailer full of wolf ammo yesterday by early afternoon.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.