< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: SCHOOL SHOOTING IN CONNECTICUT  (Read 9293 times)

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
Re: SCHOOL SHOOTING IN CONNECTICUT
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2012, 03:46:16 PM »
Ya know, every story that I read keeps concentrating on the senseless murder of the children.

That is very sad to say the least, but there were also 6 adult teachers / administrators that were murdered also. I wonder if they had a chance to conceal carry how this would of turned out.

People talk of armed guards or police, but in uniform, they would be easily identified and possibly targeted. But if the staff was allowed conceal carry, there may some, there may be none, but the possibility of multiple defenders could just be enough to keep the cowards away.

Get the Feds out and let the States and Local School Districts decide. I bet there would plenty of volunteers.
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline sjwsti

• NFOA Full Member
Re: SCHOOL SHOOTING IN CONNECTICUT
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
Yep, that's so much like having a full-time security team in each building, which you called for.

Its difficult to express sarcasm properly online. I`ll try to do better next time.

I did call for armed security in evey school and I stand by it. And apparently Im not the only one who thinks that armed security in every school is the right first step. That is the only way to guarantee that there will be at least one armed and trained professional present, all the time, everyday. The NRA stated that they will outline a comprehensive plan that addresses the financial aspect, so before I decide this is unaffordable, I will wait and see what they propose.

- Shawn
"It's not what you know that will get you into trouble; it's what you know that isn't true"

www.88tactical.com