< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Conspiracy Time?  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Waltherfan

• NFOA Full Member
Conspiracy Time?
« on: December 15, 2012, 03:54:42 PM »
This is from news reports yesterday:

"Three guns were found at the scene -- a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols -- and a .223-caliber rifle. The rifle was recovered from the back of a car at the school, which is for kindergarten through fourth grade. The two pistols were recovered from inside the school."

Today the coroner is saying the kids were shot with a rifle.

Kinda hard to lead a crusade against evil black rifles if one wasn't used. No problem, we'll just change it to where he did.

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
Re: Conspiracy Time?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
Asshats! Asshats everywhere!

(Not you Waltherfan)

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 04:45:56 PM »
Already had the same exact thought...

ALSO, how was this kid such an incredible shot?  Three to seven rounds per victim??

Not at all diminishing the tragedy, just considering the false flag possibiilties.

66bigblock

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 07:14:35 PM »
i have a coworker who likes to research conspiracy theories on the net.  he's already found one for the Conn shooting.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline jimneb

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »
I read the comments made by the coroner. It's difficult to not be suspicious when the story changes that much in less than 24 hours.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:37:13 PM by jimneb »

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 08:52:24 PM »
Kinda hard to  confuse .223 brass with  handgun brass at the scene
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline skydve76

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 09:39:59 AM »
[Updated at 9:59 a.m. ET] The gunman used his weapon to force his way into the building, the state's governor told CNN Sunday.

"He penetrated the building by literally shooting an entrance into the building. That's what an assault weapon can do for you," Gov. Dan Malloy told CNN's Candy Crowley.

Offline skydve76

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 09:40:29 AM »
brb, heading to scheels.....

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 09:40:45 AM »
Amazing how stories change.

At first: He had three guns---two handguns with him in the school, and a third (a .223) in the car.

Then: He had FOUR guns.  Two handguns AND a .223 with him in the school, and the fourth in the car.  (a "long gun")

Now:  He brought "three or four" guns with him to the school, and all of the kids were shot multiple times with rifle rounds only.

NONE of the original reports (which mentioned guns by specific make and caliber) had a rifle in the school.  Now, everything is ALL rifle---even though the rifle they are going to say was the weapon was actually specifically listed as being in the car originally (again, by make and caliber).

State police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance told reporters that the weapons taken from the house were all recovered at the scene, where Lanza took his own life to become the 28th body during the deadly rampage.

Other law enforcement sources have identified the guns as a Bushmaster .223 rifle, a Glock 9-millimeter pistol and a Sig Sauer semiautomatic. It was unclear Saturday whether the Bushmaster was the “long gun” cited by Carver as the primary weapon in the attack. Law enforcement sources said the Bushmaster was recovered in the car, but Vance denied that assertion at a news conference.

Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 09:41:04 AM »
Kinda hard to  confuse .223 brass with  handgun brass at the scene

You'd think so, yes.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline 66bigblock

• Lead Benefactor
  • When SHTF, which side of the Fan will you be on?
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »
The latest from CBS this morning is that now the long gun in the trunk of the car was a "assault shotgun with a drum magazine attached".

The story keeps getting better and better...

66bigblock
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.  I carry a lot of ammo because I cant run very fast.

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
Gotta modify history to suit your needs, right?

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2012, 12:36:56 PM »
We have to try and remember that in the heat of the moment, when the smoke is still clearing, that the information available is very very preliminary.  Rumors fly, speculation is rampant, and all of it is rarely accurate. 

As the investigators complete their processes of investigation we will learn more, get more accurate information, and eventually have as accurate a picture of the events as they provide us.  News organizations know little more than we do of the actual events of the day, but they have air time to fill and a major story to cover.  Speculation is expected from them, it’s as much a part their jobs as are the facts.  Anyone who expects something else is not thinking clearly. 

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline skydve76

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
People just make stuff up for attention, like UFO sightings.  I remember during the von maur news frenzy there was a story someone told about how the shooter ran through Pennys and shot a teddy bear.... 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 01:22:35 PM by skydve76 »

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »
Whatever you do, don't read Enemies Foreign and Domestic right now.

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 11:23:32 AM »
Whatever you hear just keep in my mind he had "an ARSENAL of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".  Nothing more needs to be said.....

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 03:31:09 PM »
I never got through the whole thing (it's is a tough read) but I have read enough to fear the implications this latest  event can foster.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »

There are alot of people that feel the Aurora CO theater shooting was bought and paid for by tax dollars.

Also, some very interesting video regarding the colapse of World Trade 7 on 9/11.

You be the judge.

\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline wallace11bravo

• NFOA Full Member
  • Don't rush to failure.
    • Midwest Tactical Solutions
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
So it is just generally accepted that he used an AR now?

I don't watch MSM. I use AP newsreel, and last I saw, the weapon in question was in the car. I did see the commentary of the coroner, and a google search reveals a tentative mention by ABC, but none of the others.

If he did, game over. AWB is on the way, and hoping that the courts will overturn it is a long-shot at best. It will likely be similar to the first one, only more inclusive.

Then some nutjob will go on another rampage with:
1) black market/illegal
2) pre-ban
3) ban compliant

The results of which will be:
1) Registration and aggressive storage laws (trigger locks and the like)
2) Confiscation*
3) More draconian (Think no detachable magazines, so semi-auto rifles whatsoever, etc)

And then some dip**** will go on another rampage. And the precedent that these can be stopped by gun control is already set. This pattern will carry our rights around in a circle, like a turd in the toilet, slowly but surely getting closer to the drain.

*Molon Labe. Alot of people say it, but who really MEANS it?

I know that I do, but I have long since come to terms with my own mortality, a peace that few ever truly experience. I have no dependents. Other people have children and things they care about, and are scared of death or prison, despite the former being the only guaranteed facet of life.... Just me thinking out loud.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:40:25 PM by wallace11bravo »