< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: A Columbine Father Speaks Out the Truth  (Read 623 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
A Columbine Father Speaks Out the Truth
« on: December 18, 2012, 09:11:15 AM »
Darrell Scott, Father of Rachel Scott
First Murder Victim at Columbine

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA.

“I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA – because I don’t believe that they are responsible for my daughter’s death. Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel’s murder I would be their strongest opponent.

“I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy-it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of that blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/442192/columbine-father-darrell-scott-echoes-sentiments-over-sandy-hook-shootings/#a2ubrzxkk43tiAIo.99

Did Anyone See or Hear this Father's Message Blasted Out on the Evening News????

sfg
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 09:15:41 AM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer