< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NFOA Raffle is on!  (Read 6363 times)

Offline Neeco

• It is what it isn't...
  • Steel Benefactor
Re: NFOA Raffle is on!
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 09:18:42 AM »
I have the ticket stubs filled out for all online sales.  I have not gotten emails sent back out to everyone to let them know what ticket number was sold to them.  We realized after the initial announcement that we cannot mail raffle tickets through USPS, so it was decided to use email to provide that information back to the customer.   Sorry for the delays in getting that information out.

If you need any help with setting up an email batch, let me know.  You can send out the same letter to multiple people (and obviously changing the names and ticket numbers) with relative ease.  Just takes a small table and a bit of time.

Offline f1fanatic

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 11:22:23 AM »
I'm in. I'll be happy to know that there is one more brain-eating-zombie stopper in the hands of a responsible law abiding Patriot. And I won't be offended at all if that happens to be me.  :laugh:

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2013, 05:13:27 PM »
WHO WON!!?!?!?!
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline ghknives

• Gun Show Volunteer NRA Life member
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2013, 06:39:21 PM »
The lucky winner is Ryan Reeves ticket #0160 (no address on the ticket but has a 402 area code phone number) Congratulations Ryan
I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I only love that which they defend.        J.R.R. Tolkein

Offline RLMoeller

• Sponsor- NFOA Firearm Raffle at the 2009 Big Buck Classic. 2010 Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 08:25:35 PM »
Congrats Ryan!   

Ryan is from Omaha.   I believe I sold him that ticket too!