< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Long blog directed at LEO from a SEAL.  (Read 1678 times)

Offline camus

• Steel Benefactor
Long blog directed at LEO from a SEAL.
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:43:27 PM »

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Long blog directed at LEO from a SEAL.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 10:34:55 PM »

I think this is the video mentioned in the article as the Texas State Trooper "digitally raping" two women.  Doesn't seem the proper way to handle probable cause...on a dark road surface.

Offline ckspeed

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 11:42:07 PM »
Wow, I don't think a tinfoil hat is needed (maybe mines too tight already), I thought that was an excellent read.

I can't believe that video, how possibly, can that be allowed? What if the search was refused? Rediculous.... >:D

A-FIXER

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
Informative read, and It was told that texas was the last frontier for men, having honor it doesn't seem that way to me. They could have brought the drug dog, but no they also show their side that they have the power... sue on ladies and they should have been Honorable members of the law not self serving to what they performed.

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 05:01:59 PM »
Unfortunately the areas that were searched are the most common areas for law-breakers to hide things they don’t want found.  They use our moral compasses’ against us, just as the Vietcong did.  Kids with grenades, women with bombs, etc. 

Ever hear the joke about the man who lost his keys in the dark, when asked why he was searching under the street lamp 30 feet away he said “because the light is better here”.  If one is looking for something, it’s best to look in the most likely places rather than those places where it is least likely but more comfortable.

Ron
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline ckspeed

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »
Pretty sure that meets the definition of rape.

There's other ways to handle this....

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 07:51:24 PM »
Informative read, and It was told that texas was the last frontier for men, having honor it doesn't seem that way to me. They could have brought the drug dog, but no they also show their side that they have the power... sue on ladies and they should have been Honorable members of the law not self serving to what they performed.
I quoted the wrong thing...so I'll just delete what I said.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:45:23 PM by NENick »

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 08:44:00 PM »
No tinfoil cap here. I think it is an amazing read. We've got to stick together.

Offline ckspeed

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 08:21:28 PM »

I think this is the video mentioned in the article as the Texas State Trooper "digitally raping" two women.  Doesn't seem the proper way to handle probable cause...on a dark road surface.

"A Texas Department of Public Safety trooper accused of conducting a humiliating cavity search along a highway last summer was fired, MyFoxDFW.com reported."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/30/texas-trooper-accused-humiliating-roadside-search-is-fired/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2JhjSjbbt

and....wait for it.....You're Fired!.......  At least something good came out of this situation.