< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: I blame the drugs  (Read 864 times)

Offline DanClrk51

• NFOA Full Member

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: I blame the drugs
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 07:14:36 PM »
Congress closed down mental health facilities.  It appears that the money went into their personal pork barrel projects to bribe their constituency to vote for them again.  It's working so well that some politicians have retrained their office for decades and perhaps even consider it their personal fiefdom.    You, of course, are the peasants.

Instead of the 2nd Amendment, do-gooders should be going after the pharmaceutical  industry that is peddling "medicines" so dangerous  that they have to include warnings such as that for a mere  sleeping aid:

Ambien
Severe anaphylactic/anaphylactoid reactions: Angioedema and anaphylaxis have been reported. Do not rechallenge if such reactions occur (5.2)

Abnormal thinking, behavioral changes, complex behaviors: May include "sleep-driving" and hallucinations. Immediately evaluate any new onset behavioral changes (5.3)

Depression: Worsening of depression or, suicidal thinking may occur. Prescribe the least amount feasible to avoid intentional overdose (5.3, 5.6)

Withdrawal effects: Symptoms may occur with rapid dose reduction or discontinuation (5.4, 9.2)

Fourteen of fifteen of the most recent mass shooters were on anti-psychotics    Here is the  list of possible side effects. 

Documented Side Effects of Antipsychotics:

Agitation
Akathisia
Anxiety
Behavior changes
Birth defects
Blood disorders
Blurred vision
Cardiac arrest
Death from liver failure
Depression
Diabetes
Excessive weight gain
Fatal blood clots
Heart arrhythmia

Heart failure
Heart palpitation
Hemorrhage
Hostility
Hyperglycemia
Hypoglycemia
Insomnia
Involuntary movements
Manic reaction
Mood changes
Muscle spasms
Nausea
Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome

Nightmares
Pancreatitis
Seizures/convulsions
Sexual dysfunction
Slow/difficult speech
Suicidal thoughts
Tardive Dyskinesia
Tremors
Violence
Weight gain
Yellowing of skin/eyes

It will take BILLIONS to register and confiscate guns, besides the fact that bearing guns is Constitutionally protected and infringing that Right is a  violation of the oath of Office of the President, Congress and the bureaucrats they hired.   That money would be better spent helping those  who are on  anti-psychotic drugs to receive more sane and  safer treatment, rather than enriching the corporations that are peddling those suicide/murder pills.

That this aspect of the Sandy Hook shooting is rarely discussed at all except in the context of justifying violating the 2nd Amendment rights of  310 million citizens seems to me to indicate that an agenda of disarmament is what is really in play.

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
It will take BILLIONS to register and confiscate guns

It would matter to santa claus money is not a worry... just print more.

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 02:50:36 AM »
There are very strong reasons for people to re-think mental drugs (adhd/depression/etc).

I, however, refuse to point to mental drugs concerning Sandy Hook.  Just like I refuse to point the finger at TV, movies, music, or video games.  The responsibility lies at the feet of the person who committed the act.  Plain and simple.  Call me Puritan if you want heh.

There are plenty of conspiracy theories out there concerning SH as well, but... I am known for hating every conspiracy theory I come across heh.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D