< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun ban, confiscation of semi-automatic weap  (Read 1007 times)

Offline gsd

• 2013 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Iowa.

Idiot
Out
Wandering
Around

No offense, just cracking jokes:)
It is highly likely the above post may offend you. I'm fine with that.

Offline XDHusker

• NFOA Full Member
Sounds like a very well educated, enlightened, progressive thinking sort of fella.   :laugh:
USN 91-97, USS Chandler DDG-996

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
...and so articulate....  :o
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.

Offline Chris C

• NFOA Full Member
I LOVE it when they say “assault weapons” are not used for hunting.  Uneducated ignorant idiots!  A lot of people use AR type rifles for all different kinds of varmint hunting and even deer hunting.  I’ve only went deer hunting once and both doe’s were taken with my AR-15.  Both were head shots and went right down not suffering like a lot of story’s I’ve heard where other hunters using bolt actions or bow’s (that is just an example) having the deer run off and die somewhere.  Or even on those hunting TV shows where the deer runs off to die.  Really I couldn't think of a better rifle to use for hog hunting. 

Offline ghknives

• Gun Show Volunteer NRA Life member
  • Powder Benefactor
My AR has taken untold numbers of black tailed prairie rats, a good many coyotes &  even a few antelope.
I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I only love that which they defend.        J.R.R. Tolkein