< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Attn: Nebraska Concealed Carry Permit Applicants in Lincoln  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training
Attn: Nebraska Concealed Carry Permit Applicants in Lincoln
« on: April 27, 2009, 04:46:30 PM »
The Nebraska State Patrol CID (Criminal ID Office), where you apply for the Concealed Handgun Permit is moving effective May 18th 2009

Their new location will be:

3800 NW 12th Street
Lincoln, NE  68521

Might want to mapquest this address, it is near the airport I believe.

Offline wrenrj1

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Attn: Nebraska Concealed Carry Permit Applicants in Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »
Thanks Chris.  NW 12th St. is what Cornhusker HWY turns into as it turns North as you get to the airport turn off.  Keep going straight.  Knowing NSP, it may not be well marked...

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 08:24:02 PM »
Exit 399 from I-80. Turn Left and follow NW 12th around back by the gas station and food court. It is a little ways down the road on the right. Not marked well, but really the only non-industrial large warehouse in the area

Offline howlingwolf61

• NFOA Full Member
    • Christian Motorcyclist's Association
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 09:52:05 AM »
I've been to that office.  It's clear over on the west side of the runway. It might be easier to get there from NW 48th, otherwise you have to go clear around the north side of the airport.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
I've been to that office.  It's clear over on the west side of the runway. It might be easier to get there from NW 48th, otherwise you have to go clear around the north side of the airport.

I think you might be confusing this office with the Headquarters troop over on NW 37th.

The new CID office is right off the interstate in that little area east of the airport where all the motels, gas stations, etc.... are located

Offline Ram Ringer

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 09:09:33 AM »
While making my morning rounds around the Airport looking for flying carp (geese), I made an extra effort to look for this new office. It is in the Upland Business Center and there is a big sign out along the street that reads NE State Patrol Investigated Services. It is not hard to miss if you are looking for it although you might confuse it for one of the many property for lease or sale signs.

Hope this helps.
"The Most Important Political Office Is That Of The Private Citizen"  Louis Brandeis

Offline Aldo

• Ever vigilant. Ever ready. Ever willing. www.everreadyccw.com
  • NFOA Full Member
    • EverReadyCCW
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 10:56:18 PM »
Yep, Upland building.  Went there today for my Utah ccw fingerprinting.  I was downtown at the Lincoln Police Station earlier in the day to do the same, but they told me I had to wait until between 1-3pm....so I went to lunch with a good friend near Scheels...and then just trucked north up back to the LPD station at 1:30pm only to be told that I had to bring my own blank fingerprint card!!!!....which I did not have (like I could get one at Walgreens or something ??? )...so, I just got back in my truck and continued up from the LPD/courthouse @ 10th Street to Cornhusker Hwy (West) which turned into NW 12th St and boogied along that past the I-80 ramps to the Upland building.  Once inside, the reception area quarters are real, real small (4 seats and a walk-up window...and that's it!!).  But those folks in there were a whole lot friendlier than the ones in the LPD/courthouse.  They provided the card, did the digital printing (my digital prints from back in '07 for the ccw permit wouldn't print, so they re-did them), chatted with me during the whole process, and voila....a card with prints to send to Utah!!...and no cost....other than the fuel it took for me to hike it out to that part of town.  ;D
www.everreadyccw.com
"Always remember that you are Americans, and it is your birthright to dream great dreams in this sweet and blessed land, truly the greatest, freest, strongest nation on Earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Offline HuskerXDM

• 2014 NFOA Firearms Rights Champion
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »
Found my way out there today.  Not too hard to find.  VERY friendly folks helped me today, had a short wait for fingerprinting, but was in-out-and on my way in a pretty short time.
The master has failed more than the beginner has even tried.