< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Missouri, Oklahoma Legislation Targets Feds ....  (Read 647 times)

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
Missouri, Oklahoma Legislation Targets Feds ....
« on: January 18, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »
Legislation introduced targets Federal agents who attempt to enforce laws contrary to constitution...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/01/missouri-house-proposes-jail-time-for-feds-violating-the-2nd-amendment/

8)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 08:47:50 PM by UPCrawfish »

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Missouri Legislation Targets Feds ....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 04:59:01 PM »
LOL

And by-by Job when they get out too.... cause as a convicted Felon they wouldn't be able to carry a firearm either.

"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

A-FIXER

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 05:03:02 PM »
I must say All members should send there District Senator and tell them to create and draft like those in other states, I have already contacted Sen Gloor and Sen Dubas but am only getting response from Sen Gloor,....... WE MEMBERS NEED TO PUT PRESSURE ON OUR REPS                  later I'll post my emails to both of my Senators on this page.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 06:12:41 PM »
A-Fixer, been on this for a while now.  Be watching for upcoming bills.

Offline gigabelly

• Steel Benefactor
  • KD0RTI
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
I must say All members should send there District Senator and tell them to create and draft like those in other states, I have already contacted Sen Gloor and Sen Dubas but am only getting response from Sen Gloor,....... WE MEMBERS NEED TO PUT PRESSURE ON OUR REPS                  later I'll post my emails to both of my Senators on this page.

Yeah, that would be good.
Government is not the solution to our problems, Government is our problem. -Ronald Reagan

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 08:46:43 PM »
Oklahoma now joining Missouri, Texas and Wyoming with legislation defining penalties to attempts to circumvent the 2ND Amendment...

http://www.globalnewsdesk.co.uk/north-america/oklahoma-jail-term-gun-control-enforcers/03069/