< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: sheriff Joe Yocum? Seward County  (Read 1046 times)

Offline nicksw81

• NFOA Full Member
sheriff Joe Yocum? Seward County
« on: January 21, 2013, 12:51:18 PM »
Before i go down and talk to him tomorrow does anyone here know his stance on gun control.  With that being one of the points brought up last sat i would like to know my departments outlook here in Seward.

Offline nicksw81

• NFOA Full Member
Re: sheriff Joe Yocum? Seward County
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »
From some of the more knowledgeable or veteran members here what should be some of the questions i ask so i don't seem like one of those guys who is just worried about guns.  I want to make a good impression.

Offline dkarp

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »
You are asking him questions about??? Possible employment? NFA signoff? Please elaborate.

Offline nicksw81

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 03:42:17 PM »
Basically just his stance on gun control from his law enforcement position.  I am not looking for employment or to argue points of view just wanting to know how he feels about the situation.  That is why i asked for input on well rounded questions to ask or if anyone has already spoke to him.

Offline 20nickels

• NFOA Full Member
  • I've got your back
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 12:26:59 PM »
I would just "assume the sale".  By that I mean he is an instrument of the law and the constitution is the law of the land.  I wouldn't bother, his actions on duty will let you know the true story.
~1522~    In an effort to reduce the continuing fear surrounding the black magic of guns and black powder, a Bavarian necromancer states that rifles are more accurate than smoothbores because the spinning bullet doesn't allow a demon to gain purchase upon it.