< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: NE Concealed Handgun Permit Class Saturday, 2 Feb 13 Papillion, NE  (Read 1358 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
An NE Concealed Handgun Permit [CCW] Class will be held as follows:

Saturday, 2 February 2013, Starting @ 8:30am

Paragon Training Center
731 N. Frontier Road, Suite #1
Papillion, NE

Class runs most of the day.   [But ends before sunset.]

Cost $140   [Includes early coffee, donuts, lunch, and.....a Paragon Firearms Training T-Shirt!!!!]

Contact sfg by:

1)   pm thru NFOA
2)   kgmprof@aol.com  [email]
3)   402 830-2285      [cell phone]

Classes are more enjoyable if you bring Your Best Shooting Buddy.   Even funner if your BSB is a girl/lady/etc.    [Don't get in a pickle if she shoots and tests better than you.   Most gals do.]

I'll bump this notice daily, simply because there's so much traffic thru the NFOA Forum these days.

sfg
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:43:18 PM by SemperFiGuy »
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
Re: NE Concealed Handgun Permit Class Saturday, 2 Feb 13 Papillion, NE
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 05:39:00 PM »
Bumpity-Bump.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Jutty

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 09:08:06 PM »
PM sent

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 08:56:08 PM »
My wife and I just completed the CHP course offered by Paragon Firearms training today and were very pleased with the whole experience. Ken and Doug were very informative and the whole program moved very smoothly.  I will be recommending them to others I know interested in future CHP classes.  My wife is the sort who gets nervous for an eye test and the idea of a written test and shooting qualifications had her jittery over the idea of taking the class.  However the easy and confident manner in which Ken presented it all made her feel at ease. The confidence she gained today was well worth it!

Thank you very much gentlemen.

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 09:22:59 AM »
These kind words are sincerely appreciated.

This kind of outcome is exactly what we hope will result from our training programs.

sfg

Offline Jutty

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 09:16:20 PM »
I was also very impressed with this course by Paragon. I will recommend everyone that is interested to them, because of the great experience we all had. From the general consensus among all, I don't think there was a disappointed person in the bunch. Very much, very well done.